Fucking Magnets Fucking Magnets

Totally Gameboy!

How dare people rate this song at a 2.9??

Anyway this song really captures idea of "Video Game". At first it reminded of the really old Pokemon games but when it picked up a little it took me back to the era of games in general. However the ending to the track seemed kind of rushed and out of no where. That is the only con of this song though, nice work!

Kubbi responds:

The reason for it to end so sudden is because it's supposed to be a more interesting transition to the next track of the album which will start with a very powerfull climax. Thought it might end up nice. Thanks a lot for the feedback though. I really appreciate it :)

Groove Quest Groove Quest

...Groovy!

Well...lets say this lives up to its title ;) Nice work.

Gentleman's soul Gentleman's soul

Love This Track!

Awesome! The vocoder really makes this great...the beat and synths are good, they mix nicely with the vocoder. There isn't much of this style here on Newgrounds...keep it up!

In State Prison In State Prison

Hope you dont mind me reviewig another track

This was pretty cool actually. I liked the main melody. Especially that really chill moment around the beginning, about 30 seconds in. Another thing I like is how through out the entire track is its diversity. I has A LOT going on but i'd say it is at the limit of what most people can take at once, so that is pretty good (i guess depending on who you are). Another thing I mean when I say diversity is, I hear the New Wave, Techno, A little bit a Hip-hop maybe and even dubstep characterstics. for an earlier work it is pretty good! I really wish the chill melody around the beginning lasted longer. Keep doing what youre doing when it comes to music.

VTAEP responds:

Well thank you very much sir! I am glad that you like that it changes up and goes in all kinds of different directions. That is what I am going for (obviously) haha. But yes, I don't really limit myself to any genre, just make it electronic really. But thank you again, I will very much keep up what I am doing!

Atmo(spheres) Atmo(spheres)

Good.

Honestly, at first, I was like "what the heck is this..?" but as the song went on it really grew on me! pretty sweet drum beat going on as well. Some synths were really cool but some of them were also kind of.."meh"..you know? I did overall enjoy the track, we need more New Wave here on Newgrounds instead of typical, regular, Techno. Nice job!

VTAEP responds:

Thanks man! It is all about having fun while making the music, and making it interesting. Check out my other stuff if you like this, it is all kind of different, some good, some bad. I am slowly uploading my songs onto Newgrounds, here soon I will have my whole album uploaded.

Last Hero Last Hero

Nicely Done!

I really enjoy it! really beautiful track. The title fits perfectly. I love the closing too. amazing job!

Sheodon responds:

Thank you. Your comment is really appreciated, and I'm glad that you enjoyed my work. :)

Future Science [TRANCE] Future Science [TRANCE]

Well Done!

This is amazing! The piano mixes with synth very well and over all the song makes me feel like I'm drifting through space. The piano makes it seem slow but the sounds make it feel fast at the same time. I love it, keep up the great work :D